Your community needs your help to keep this list current! If you own, run, or work at an equine related business in the area and want to be listed, then Contact Us or email AthensAreaHorseCommunity@gmail.com for more information. There is currently no fee to be listed.
This list is not an endorsement of any one business or person, it is just a compiled list of the area horse health and care providers. If you want recommendations, we suggest you join the group on Facebook to ask for opinions.
Convalescent and Rehabilitative Care
- Stacey McCoy (Allison Creek Farm) – 706-318-5827, firstname.lastname@example.org
End of Life Support
- Fullness of Time – “Fullness of Time, LLC partners with horse owners and veterinarians to provide compassionate end-of-life consultation, support, and care. We are there through all phases of the horse’s final months, weeks, days, and moments. We also provide aftercare support for horse and human. Owner David Shuey is a Registered Vet Tech and Certified Hospice and Palliative Care Technician: 303-875-7866; email@example.com.
- Brian Beasley, DVM: UGA Vet Teaching Hospital: 706.542. 3223
- Freddie Garcia: 770-207-4942; firstname.lastname@example.org
- James Ledford: 706-338-7414; Ledford4@aol.com
- Larry Hix: email@example.com; 706.783.3219
- Sara Hathaway: 404-368-8514; www.4hooveshoofcare.com – Natural Barefoot Farrier
- Steve Schmidt: 706-654-7191; Steveshoes2@gmail.com
- Travis Stratton: 706.340.6174
- Wayne Nunn: (706) 340-1981; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Crosswinds Equine Massage Therapy – Tiffany Mize, certified equine sports massage therapist. 706-818-3149; email@example.com; Facebook @CrosswindsEquineMassage